Terms and Conditions

BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Payments: to be made upfront and in full. EFT payments are only accepted for bookings 72hrs after payment date, or as arranged with Management;

  1. Identification: drivers to produce a valid driver’s license and ID (Local) or Passport (Non – SA Residents) before the vehicle can be released.
  2. Credit Card Payments: card payments incur a 4% admin fee.
  3. Accident Handling Fee: R500.00 admin fee levied on all damages.
  4. No Smoking in Vehicles: valet charge of R1050.00 applies should this not be adhered to.
  5. Fuel: vehicles not returned full will be refueled and cost at the pump will be charged to the client.
  6. Additional Drivers: (other than the card holder) incur a once off fee of R150.00 per driver.
  7. Age Limits: drivers must be 28 years of age or older.
  8. Delivery & Collections: Deliveries are subject to a fee of R450.00. Collections: Vehicles collected between 30min – 1hr after agreed time are subject to a charge of half the daily rate anything over an hour will incur a full additional day’s charge.

Driving ONLY within South Africa permitted.

CANCELLATION POLICY:

31 + days: 25% of invoice total; 15 – 30 days: 50% of invoice total; 7 – 14 days: 75% of invoice total; 0 – 7 days: 100% of invoice total; 10% non – refundable admin fee.